I’m bored. Someone ask me interesting questions.
So I’m trying to get some art projects done over the next few weeks and hopefully have some new uploads. I might even decide to upload my drawings from a few months ago.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way at looking at life through the wrong end of the telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.
johnnati13 asked: I picked a few random ones for you too! ^_^ A,D,F,L,O,X
haha, i figured you would be the one to ask. i figured it was only fair for me to reblog it to give you a chance to ask me some random ones. :P
A: No, I have a respect for life and do not believe in senseless killing.
D: As tempting as knowing everything in the universe, I’d have to remain the way I am. What’s life without a little mystery? If I remember correctly, in Voltaire’s Candide, there was a character who did know everything and was quite miserable, but again the thing did say I’d lose all emotion. Still what is knowledge if you cannot enjoy it? I don’t think you’d truly know everything with loss of emotion.
F: I don’t think I’d take any one else’s body form. Firstly, I’d probably bumble around in it, since I’m not as familiar with it as my own. Secondly, I’ve earned every scar and story that goes with them, so why erase it?
L: I think they’re both overrated.
O: I think this is a bit of a trick question with multiple answers. On one hand you a philosophical question about greatness. To which I say, if you have the chance to achieve greatness, even for only a short time, then it’s a worthy pursuit. However, in a sense of relationships, wouldn’t “second best” really be your one true love, since in that situation you love each other enough to spend your entire lives with each other? Of course I think a lot of people have the fear of having someone settle instead of having a great passionate relationship. And one could easily answer: “It’s better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved before.”
X: Tough one. I’d prefer to keep all five of them. If i had to give up one and have them all strengthened, then I’d give up smell. Figuring it wouldn’t be any loss of taste, because it’d be strengthened it’d be the easiest one to lose.
these are so fuckin intense pls send me them
- A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
- B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
- C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
- D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
- E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
- F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
- G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
- H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
- I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
- J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth?
- K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
- L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
- M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
- N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
- O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
- P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
- Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
- R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
- S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
- T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
- U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
- V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
- W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
- X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
- Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
- Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.
There is no friend as loyal as a book.